Tilt In Space Wheelchair
The Zippie RS Rotation-in-Space wheelchair is designed for a variety of positioning needs focused on facilitating feeding and respiratory function, reducing pressure beneath the pelvis and improving visual orientation. The Zippie RS allows easy positioning and re-positioning to reduce the time in a single position. This is necessary for a child who cannot do a functional independant weight shift consistently.
- Rotation-In-Space Wheelchair Technology
- The wheelchair’s seat frame rotates around your child’s centre of gravity, allowing for stability over the shortest possible wheelbase for a smooth, controlled tilting in a range of 45°
- The wide range of adjustment possibilites makes it easy to adapt the Zippie RS to your child’s individual needs. The seat depth is adjustable from 37.5 cm to 45 cm – so the Zippie RS can grow with your child or react to progressive diseases.
- The crash tested trapezoid adapter allows you to connect the wheelchair’s seat frame with a custom made seat-shell. The double locking mechanism gives additional strength and security in the car or daily life.
- Located underneath the wheelchair’s base frame, the accessory box gives the opportunity to store respiratory and aspirator devices or other useful items. Plus, when the wheelchair is tilted, your devices won’t be affected.