The Qbitus Mercury 175 Xtreme from MMS Medical is a highly contoured seating component with a more aggressive profile, adduction and abduction facilities than the standard Mercury 175. It is recommended for medium risk clients where greater protection in the I.T. area is desirable and a need for greater posture control is required and where self transferral is not an option or an issue.
QBITUS MERCURY EXTREME 175
- Sizes: Up to 20″ X 18″. Larger sizes are available on request from MMS Medical product specialist. Height is approximately 3 ½” in the seating area, bariatric sizes may be thicker to accommodate higher loadings
- Cover: The Cover is constructed from a vapour permeable clinically proven material, chosen for its medical performance, durability and ease of use. It is fitted with a heavy duty concealed zip with an easy to reach and use bright yellow slider in a concealed envelope. A non slip base and inner vapour permeable liner are added for security and hygiene.
- Risk Category *: Medium with posture control
- Foam Insert: A low profile insert using a cold cure moulded and laminated construction, incorporating a memory and comfort foam, chosen for their individual properties of posture control, durability, clinical performance and long term comfort.
- Weight Guide: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ cushion is 17 – 18 stone ( 108 – 114kg)
- Support Pressure: 1½ lbs per square inch at 50%compression or deflection.
- Linear Load Limit: 31 stone ( 196kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance