The Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System from Quantum Rehab® is like no other power wheelchair electronics system. Designed from clinician and consumer feedback, Q-Logic 3 is user-friendly and highly customisable. This adaptable, expandable control system can increase and maximize independence. Q-Logic 3 with Bluetooth and the infrared (IR) environmental controls enhances your independence.
Q-Logic 3 Features
- Wireless Bluetooth programming through Windows devices
- Bluetooth access to computer, tablet, and phone functions
- iAccess programmable push button and toggle options for customized seating access
- Simple firmware updates
- Capable of utilizing multiple input devices
- Preset drive settings
- Preset color background options
- Clinic Mode:
- Quick setup of multiple input devices during client evaluations
- Automatically assigned drive modes to input devices
- Econ-W and Interactive Assist – Smart Software that works for you.
- Smart, easy to use interface, help to source the right function via Bluetooth® or cable connection to a tablet or computer.
- Connection provides technician with full system and diagnostics information along with tools, such as real time mirror image of the power chairs electronics display to aid in reducing service trips.
- Easy to use quick drop down menus and multifunctional sliders.
- Compatible with Android® and Apple® IOS
- Econ-W and Interactive Assist are only available with Q-Logic 3
The Quantum Q-Logic 3 speciality controls is ranked No. 2 on contract HSE 9233 in the following category:
Lot 4.01 Advanced Drive Controls ( ADC) that interfaces with the power actuator.
For the full specification of the Quantum Q Logic 3 controls on HSE 9233, please contact your local MMS Medical Product Specialist or call us on 021 4618000