Join us for an exclusive webinar featuring Permobil’s Karin Leire, a renowned expert with 20 years of experience in clinical research and evidence-based product development, who played a critical role in the FDA registration and CE mark of the Permobil Explorer Mini. As the VP of Research & Innovation at Permobil Group since 2017, and holding a Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences from the University of Uppsala, Sweden, Karin continues to advocate for the improvement of standard of care globally for toddlers and young children with mobility impairments, where independent mobility is crucial for their development. If you are involved in the care of children, particularly in paediatric mobility, this is a unique opportunity you won’t want to miss
- Introduction to Karin Leire and Permobil
- Explore the research as well as clinical considerations and observations for paediatric mobility and the introduction of the Permobil Explorer Mini
- The importance of on-time mobility
- Exclusively available in Ireland from MMS Medical, the Explorer Mini from Permobil is a power mobility solution designed to aid in the achievement of developmental milestones by introducing self-initiated movement for children with mobility impairments at an earlier age.
- Q & A
- Clinical Training Appointments and Demonstration Dates
Register now for this informative webinar on Tuesday 18th April 11am to 12 noon
*Please note a recording of the session, a copy of the presentation and a certificate of attendance will be issued to all attendees.
**If you wish to get a copy of this webinar please email email@example.com to obtain the recording and presentation.
If you require any further information on the Permobil Explorer Mini or any of our paediatric products please see our Paediatric Product Range Contact us on 021 4618000 or your local product specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org