The Qbitus Contour cushion and Super Contour cushion are laminated using three specific types of foam. The base foam of Sunmate, chosen for it’s unique ability in the viscous foam world of being low memory and high load bearing, high shock absorption while remaining both light and durable.
Pudgee being the second layer, a polymer gel, this is the ultimate in low memory foams giving excellent weight distribution and minimising shearing forces while keeping skin tissue cool. Topped with a soft layer of reflex foam to give that ultra comfort and to provide a thermal break. The Super Contour goes one step better, and castillates this layer to further enhance its shear reduction capabilities. It’s this attention to detail that makes Contour and the Super Contour the masters of their type. High load bearing low profile, relatively light weight and yet comfortable and durable. Rated up to very high risk categories it is aimed at the client in the high risk category with a problem compounded by weight.
- Vapour permeable, clinically proven breathable cover gives easy maintenance and necessary two-way stretch capability
- Sunmate base manufactured using organic plant extract for safety and conservation
- Durable heavy duty zip, incorporating a bright yellow slider easier to see, locate and use
- Pudgee core for pressure redistribution and shear reduction
- Reflex foam top for increased patient comfort
- Castellated top providing greater shear reduction
- Optional chip foam crescent providing greater load bearing