The OpeMed OT400 Bariatric Ceiling/Overhead Hoist from MMS Medical is the ideal solution for safe and effortless lifting, repositioning and transfer of patients up to a body weight of 400kg who are limited in their mobility. The versatile bariatric patient lift is suitable for all areas of care and multiple users. Used in conjunction with our bariatric slings it provides safe, comfortable and secure transfer of heavier users for access to multiple rooms while reducing the risks associated with manual handling for health professionals. It can be installed in virtually any setting either as a permanent installation or as a stand-alone gantry.
The OT400 Bariatric Ceiling Hoist saves transfer time, provides dignity, provides better positioning and reduces the number of carers needed and offers a safe and secure transfer solution for users up to 400kg. The OpeMed OT 400 is ranked No. 1 in Lot.3 of HSE 12160 – Supply, Installation and Certification of Full Room Coverage Overhead Hoist System.
- Transfer to Users Up to 400kg
- Gravity Powered Charging.
- Unique Hybrid Charging System – Automatically Charges when hoist is in use.
- Remains charged for more than 150 lift operations.
- Battery Charging Indicator
- Compact Cassette with no light at night
- Quiet Operational System
- Hoist is capable of lifting from the floor.
- Ideal for reducing health and safety hazards to Medical Professionals
- No Tools Emergency Stop
- Reinforced Lifting Tape
- Compatible with a wide range of sling types
- Retro Installations to existing tracks