The Freeway T70 Self Propelled Shower Chair from MMS Medical is available as a shower, toilet or commode chair. Extremely easy to self-propel thanks to large-braked rear wheels and push rims. As with all Freeway Shower Chairs from MMS Medical, only the finest materials have been used during manufacturing to ensure the shower chair is durable and long lasting and meets daily hygiene demands.
The Freeway T70 offers the ultimate in hygiene, as the durable seat, backrest and armrests can be simply wiped down after use. The Freeway T40 shower chair features the protective, antimicrobial and antibacterial coating FREECOTE® which is resistant against the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria.
In addition to the standard Freeway T70, there are also variations to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets, automatic toilets and for those who need easy side access when transferring on and off the shower chair. Our product specialist will advise on the best product to meet the individuals needs.
Feature of the Freeway T70 Self Propelled Shower Chair/Commode
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 200kg (30 stone)
- Available as a shower, toilet or commode chair
- Versions available to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets, automatic bidets and for those who require easy side access
- Perfect for those who require a chair that is extremely easy to self propel
- Puncture proof rear braked wheels with removable push rims
- Large diameter castors to the rear allow easy manoeurving over uneven surfaces
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Pliable backrest molds to the user while providing excellent support
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene
- Coating of the shower chair frame includes FREECOTE®, the unique antibacterial and antimicrobial manufacturers coating.