The Freeway T40 Attendant Propelled Shower/Commode Chair from MMS Medical is a highly versatile shower, toilet or commode chair with heavy duty frame construction to provide years of rust-free performance. The Freeway T40 AT Shower/Commode chair has a durable seat, backrest and armrests which can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene. The Freeway T40 features four total stop castors and footrests as standard.
The Freeway T40 shower chair features the protective, antimicrobial and antibacterial coating FREECOTE® which is resistant against the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria. In addition to the standard Freeway T40, there are also variations to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets and other automatic bidets. Our product specialist will assist you to select the correct shower chair option to meet the users needs.
Freeway T4O Key Features & Benefits
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 200kg (30 stone)
- A highly versatile shower chair which can be made bespoke for a variety of applications
- Versions available to fit over Clos-o-Mat toilets and other automatic bidets
- Heavy duty total stop castors and footrests fitted as standard
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene
- Coating of the shower chair frame includes FREECOTE®, the unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating.