When the situation demands, a single user can assist in the evacuation of a colleague over stairs with a smooth, controlled descent with no heavy lifting or manual handling required.
Meet workplace safety obligations
For multi-storey buildings, the strategic placing of Evacusafe’s chairs, together with on or off-site training, will help your organisation meet the duty of care in risk assessments, DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) and emergency evacuation procedures.
There are many reasons as to why a person may require assistance during an emergency situation, or simply to getting around a building on a daily basis. Some examples could be a physical disability, an injury, heavy stages of pregnancy or other medical conditions. An evacuation chair provides the perfect solution for most situations.
- 4 permanently deployed wheels with safety break on rear
- A flat seat
- Arm and foot rests
- Padded head cushion
- Metal buckle lap safety belt
- Anti-slip operator handles
- Fold flat for wall mounting
- Easy and safe manoeuvrability when on any level ground
- Familiar and comfortable seating position
- Foot and arm rests help to relax the client
- Cushion offers support of head during the descent
- Client feels secure once fastened
- Extra handling grip for operator during use
- Takes up minimal wall space