The heavy-duty Dietz CANEO_200 model was specially designed for the obese user yet is light and foldable. The low seat height permits the use of seat cushions and the side panels are extended forwards to provide support when sitting. The advanced forward and outward position of the front wheels ensures signiﬁcantly greater stability as well as adequate foot room for “walking”.
- Tipping stability up to 10°
- Back angle 3°, seat angle 3°
- Seat height 44 and 47 cm adjustable n Seat depth 40 and 44 cm adjustable n Adjustable back (Velcro®)
- Swing-away reinforced tubular steel side panels coupled with the side frame
- Advanced forward and outward position of the front wheels crossbar
- Reinforced rear wheel linkage
- Lower leg length adjustable in 15 mm increments from 42 to 51 cm
- Swing-away/detachable leg supports
- Aluminium foot rest
- Locking brake / drum brake
- Rear wheel 24” heavy loads, PU incl. quick-release axle
- Front wheel 7”, PU
- Reinforced covers made of high-quality plastic
The Dietz Caneo 200 is ranked No. 3 on contract HSE 9233 in the following category : Lot 1.05 Configurable Self Propelled Wheelchair for the Heavier Weight User.
For full specification details of the Dietz Caneo 200 on HSE 9233, please contact your local MMS Medical product specialist or call us on 021 4618000 or 01 4500582