Lightweight Rigid Manual Wheelchair
Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts. The Tru-Fit system opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. Superior rigidity and optimal energy transfer of the swept-in dual-tube frame of the Aero T. The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function.
- The Tru-Fit System opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your chair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today’s wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.
- Adjustable Camber Mount incorporates TiLite’s Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5″ of rear seat height adjustment.
- Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
- TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- The Precision Lock Caster System is a simplified and more accurate way to square your wheelchair in a matter of minutes. Precision Lock is the only caster system to feature a single-socket adjustment mechanism while offering an unrestricted range of movement.