Cool. Lightweight. Low Profile.
The Headmaster Collar available from MMS Medical is the cervical collar of choice for low profile, lightweight, firm support for the head.
Light and airy, the cervical collar is covered in a soft, washable fabric in a variety of colours.
For 30 years, the Headmaster Collar has been the collar of choice for people requiring head and neck support as a result of:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dropped Head Syndrome (DHS)
- Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome
- Motor Neurone Disease
- and many conditions resulting in neck muscle weakness
- cool, comfortable head support with low heat retention
- easy to put on and remove
- low profile; unobtrusive appearance
- choice of colours
- easy to keep clean
- improved breathing and swallowing by opening trachea and oesophagus
- firm support for the head
Benefits for the Fitter:
- easy to fit (bend the cervical collar by hand to fit)
- good access to a tracheal tube, if needed
- accessories available to modify function
- all parts for the cervical collar are available as replacements
- Quick release velcro
- One measurement to determine size (6 available sizes)
Bend the Collar to the desired height & width by hand.
- It will stay in the shape you set it.
- Bend the Collar to clear the clavicles (collar bones) if necessary.
- A chin pad can be added to the chest portion of the Collar for extra padding if needed.
- Use accessories for extra flexion and extension support.