The Oxford® Presence is a heavy-duty mobile patient lift. It is capable enough to manage almost any patient-handling task. Its incredible lifting range of up to 227kgs ensures it can handle easily with the most critical of transfers from the floor to high level surfaces thanks to its astonishing range of movement. The minimum height with the 6-point spreader bar is just 440mm, which ensures excellent off the floor transfers. Conversely, if you wish to access high nursing surfaces the Oxford Presence will lift up to 1910mm. This is especially useful where you have variable height beds or special lift mattresses.
The Oxford’s Presence ergonomic lift design is simple, safe and above all comfortable to use. The Oxford Presence from MMS Medical meets the true needs of the patient, carer and the environment in which it operates.
- Safe Working Load 227kgs / 35st / 500Ibs
- Outstanding lifting range (440mm – 1910mm)
- Chair to Chair Transfers
- Bed to Chair Transfers
- Floor to Chair Transfers
- Chair to Bath Transfers
- On-board Smart™ Monitor diagnostic control box
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Powered leg positioning
- Interchangeable spreader bar/cradle configurations
- Powered cradle and digital weigh-scale options