The Duo family of multi-positioning seating systems from MMS Medical comprises the Duo Major, Duo Minor and Duo Mini. Their dynamic features provide the ultimate in positioning and postural management for those who are at risk of developing an unconventional body shape, unable to maintain a midline position and require additional support.
The adjustability of the Duo range ensures the core principles of seating are met in terms of correct seat height, seat depth, seat width, arm height and back height combined with key features like headrest angle adjustment, back angle recline, tilt-in-space and legrest elevation to create a supportive, yet comfortable seating solution.
Pressure relief can be integrated into the Duo chairs including the Intelligent Air integral cushion for those at very high risk or with a Grade IV pressure injury. Alternatively the Duo enables the user to integrate their own pressure relieving cushion into the seat module of the chair or apply it to a flat seat board upon which it can be effectively used.
- Tilt-in-space and legrest elevation controlled through regulated motion, electrically powered or manual action
- Adjustable seat depth, seat width, arm rest height and backrest height
- Split-wing headrest for support of the head and shoulders
- Adjustable headrest for precise positioning of the head
- Removable arms for side transfer access
- Available with a waterfall or sculpted backrest
- Arcing legrest without compromising footboard position
- Easy to use handset on regulated motion and powered models
- Tool-free lever and spring-clip adjustments