Take advantage of DIETZ’s experience in solving individual problems for obese patients with the new tauron| range from MMS Medical.
The tauron| is the new XXL product range from DIETZ at MMS Medical. The tauron|rsi – a manual, collapsible XXL wheelchair – is designed to specifically to meet the needs of caring for obese patients. The abduction frame and the abduction side panels optimize the seating position from an ergonomic perspective, allowing obese patients to sit more comfortably.
At the back, the seat width can be adjusted simply by swinging the side panels outwards or inwards. The tauron|rsi thus provides ongoing support during an illness, as it can be easily adapted to changes in the patient’s physical condition.
The innovative collapsing mechanism creates a rigid seat surface based on a tubular construction. When collapsed, the wheelchair is only 33cm wide.
- Frame, seat frame and side panels made of aluminium
- Disc parking brake : 180mm
- Adjustable padded back rest ( Velcro®)
- Comfortably padded back rest
- Adjustable seat height
- Seat width adjustable at the rear by positioning the arm rests max +5cm / -4cm
- Push Bar adjustable in 45° increments
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Abduction frame + abduction side panels
- Polyurethane arm rest with 3cm adjustment margin
- Stabilisers to prevent tipping
- Padded side panels included
- padded seat included
- The innovative collapsing mechanism creates a rigid seat surface based on a tubular construction. When collapsed, the wheelchair is only 33cm wide.