The ideal hoist solution for safe and effortless lifting, repositioning and transferring of heavyweight residents
The CARLO Classic HD Aluminium patient hoist has been developed specifically for lifting, repositioning and transferring residents who are limited in their mobility and have a maximum patient weight of up to 230 kg.
Thanks to its special aluminium & steel construction, the hoist is very easy to manoeuvre but nonetheless provides the stability required for the care of heavyweight residents. The extra wide sling bow made of stainless steel is suitable for all loop slings; it is provided with a safety locking mechanism to attach the slings and is characterised by a patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation.
The CARLO Classic HD Aluminium provides a wide lifting range, providing a large and free rotating area fro the resident.
Benefits of the NORA Classic Alu Sling Hoist for residents and staff
- Light but nonetheless stable construction made of aluminium/steel
- Extra light and easy to manoeuvre
- High-quality lockable STEINCO double castors
- Electrical height adjustment and electrically spreadable carrier frame
- No unsettling pendular or rotational movements during lifting and transferring, with patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation
- Hand control with display of battery charge status
- Large and free rotating area for the resident
- 4-point sling bow made of stainless steel, suitable for all loop slings
- Battery and charger compatible with all BEKA Hospitec hoists
- Also available with patient scale up to 250 kg