Please read the following carefully to understand our use of your Data.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- your name;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- your address;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site;
- the time and date of your visit;
- your IP address;
- your browser type; and
- your referring URL
- By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy.
2. Uses made of your data
We may use your Data where necessary for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To improve the content of our Site and the services we offer;
- To ensure the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To compile statistical data on the use of our Site;
- Allow us to deal with your query,
- To contact you in relation to similar products which may be of interest to you.
- Customer/Client administration and Customer/Client Relationship Management.
- Other day-to-day administration purposes that would be in our legitimate interests
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for the MMS Medical Newsletter to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, invitations and notification of MMS Medical events etc.
We make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details we collect with any individual, unless required to disclose such information by law. We may use your Data to comply with any legal obligations.
We will store your personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our Site and related services to you; as required by law, and for the exercise or defence of any legal claims.
3. Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose your personal information to any outside parties unless we have received customer authorization or we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law or other statutory or legal requirement.
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our Site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our Site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include web developers, server providers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
4. Links to other sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any Data to those websites.
5. Your rights
You may request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of your Data, or object to the processing of your Data or Data portability at any time. To exercise your rights in relation to Data Protection please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Personal Data Information Request”.
You may be asked for additional data to verify your identity as part of this process.
We will endeavour to respond to all requests within 30 days of receipt of your initial request. If same is not possible we will inform you of same within the required time limit. We will respond to your request in writing.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner if you are unhappy with how we are processing your Data.
6. Security and where we store your personal data
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data and MMS Medical is fully committed to protecting the security of your Data. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect the security of Personal Data gathered. Please note that as effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure and your use of our website and any transmission of Data is at your sole risk. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to update policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
7. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Statement periodically for updates.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how your Data is processed via this Site, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at MMS Medical, 51 East Gate Drive, Little Island, Cork.
Privacy Statement Last Updated: November 2019