The ROHO® AirLITE® Cushion improves the ability to transfer by lowering the front and middle of the cushion 3/4 inch (2 cm), while keeping its strong positioning capability by deepening the leg troughs. The lower height also contributes to a greater feeling of security in the chair.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown.
- Have normal sensation.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system.
- Require a more stable environment for transfers.