When faced with a wheelchair access problem to a domestic dwelling, ramping is often not feasible due to the length required to achieve the recommended gradient. In addition the user maybe in a wheelchair or be semi ambulant and require assistance from a carer or helper.
- Versatile – Melody 1 Platform Lift is suited to either outdoor or indoor applications, the design incorporates an integral ramp to eliminate the need for a pit, thus keeping building work to a minimum.
- Aesthetically Pleasing & Unobtrusive – The standard finish is maintenance free stainless steel but other materials or paint finishes are available to suit the surrounding decor. State of the art hydraulic system providing smooth, quiet operation.
- Free Standing – A major feature of the design is the lack of mast or support tower, minimising aesthetic intrusion into the environment.
- Easy to Use – Convenient controls and shallow approach ramp.
- Reliable – Melody 1 Platform Lift battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut.