Comfort, Performance, durability and safety are all integral features in the cushion design and construction. Suitable for long-term use whils being easy to maintain and hygenic.
Qbitus Community One Cushion – Adult
The Qbitus Community Range of Cushioning from MMS Medical was designed for community nursing and practices. Comfort, Performance, durability and safety are all integral features in the cushion design and construction. Suitable for long-term use whils being easy to maintain and hygenic.
The Community One is a special bi-directional cushion with a multi-layer construction of both reflex and memory foams. This combination ensures a high performance product that is very comfortable and user friendly.
- Sizes: Up to 18″ X 18″ – All cushions are 3″ thickness. Larger sizes available on request from MMS Medical.
- Cover: Vapour Permeable with a concealed heavy duty zip and internal vapour permeable thermo plastic liner.
- Risk Category*: Low/Medium
- Weight Guide**: For maximum comfort, durability and performance the weight guide on a 17″ X 17″ is 14 -15 stone ( 89kg – 95kg)
- Support Pressure: 1lb per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
- Linear Load Limit: 21 stone ( 133kg) on a typical 17″ X 17″ cushion
- Availability: Individually or in bulk. Please contact MMS Medical with your enquiry.
*Risk categories are given as a guide only.
**Weight Guidelines are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum cushion perfomance
Instructions for Use and Cleaning are available on our product information sheet. Please download for further details.