Robust, functional and easy to clean, the DBO commode minimises the risk of infection while improving patient comfort, dignity and care.
It is designed to be easy to clean, easy to store, cost effective, comfortable and minimises the risk of HCAI’s. This product is the winner of the UK Dept of Health Design Bugs Out competition. Introduced to the Irish market at an IPS educational event in March 2010, the Kirton DBO commode was instantly welcomed by all Infection Control personnel as a major improvement on other commodes.
- Design Bugs Out Competition Winner
- Tubular stainless steel frame (can’t rust)
- Moulded one piece plastic shell
- Easy to clean design with no dirt traps
- Swivel armrests
- Top or rear loading pans
- Pulp or plastic pans
- Fits over standard toilet
- Can be used as shower-chair
- Patient can be transported in the chair
- Stackable for easy storage